Who we are
We are an innovative and dynamic health tech startup focused on providing tech-enabled integrated care for patients with heart failure.
We believe that by implementing cutting edge heart science on top of a modern data platform we can create revolutionary solutions that improve healthcare outcomes.
What we are building
At the forefront of health tech innovation, we improve the lives of patients with Heart Failure
We are developing a Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) platform, tailored to enhance care for patients with heart disease by delivering crucial insights.
Our data platform, hosted on AWS cloud, seamlessly ingests real-time data from a variety of wearable devices. Utilizing state-of-the-art Data Science and Machine Learning techniques, we analyze and compute key metrics and insights that are essential tools for informed decision-making by healthcare professionals.
The results generated by our data pipeline are translated into user-friendly dashboards, web applications, and mobile apps, providing access for patients, physicians, and caregivers.
Our Engineering Vision
We are a small distributed engineering team building the Prolaio platform on AWS.
We are proud of our software that is built on robust foundations:
- Modular and evolutive architecture
- Clean code
- Comprehensive automation: from Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as Code, to continuous deployments
- Baked-In observability and compliance
If you are passionate about healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we’d love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- A collaborative and supportive work environment fueled by science
- Flexible working hours and competitive benefits package
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the healthcare industry
The core of our platform, our data pipeline, relies on services and API providing input and output needed for our SaMD (Software as Medical Device) to function:
- Ingest : API endpoint used to ingest data from devices or external systems
- Patient Enrollment: Web Front End to enroll Patients and configure associated Devices
- Patient Experience: Mobile App to enable Patient reported outcomes and monitor data collection status
- Physician Dashboards: Web Applications exposing monitoring dashboards
We are searching for a dynamic Full Stack Engineer to join our team and play a pivotal role in evolving the Prolaio platform and services.
Design and implement services and their APIs
You are expected to have an active role in crafting and developing services that power our platform.
In this role, you will work with the Product team and other engineers to architect, design, and put into action efficient and scalable services along with their APIs, ensuring our platform remains modular, scalable and robust.
End-to-End Application Development
As a full stack engineer, you are expected to build the front-end alongside the underlying services and API.
All the front-end related work will be done in coordination with our UI/UX team who provide actionable insight and tools to ensure consistency and good UX.
Ensure Code quality and Automation
As part of the engineering team, you are expected to help us implement best practices, conduct code reviews, and harness automation to guarantee that our applications are continuously tested and up to our high standards.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to details, and an analytical mind
- Solid experience in designing and implementing services and APIs (e.g., Python/FastAPI).
- Comfort in handling front-end tasks (e.g., ReactJS).
- Hands-on experience of AWS, Docker and associated technologies.
- Experience with AWS ECS / K8S
- Experience with AWS CDK, Code Pipeline, and GitHub Actions
- Experience with SQL Alchemy / Alembic / FastAPI
- Experience with BFFs